OOTD WITH CHRISTMAS TREE In the background FROM BOSTON, MA

Hello. 
Today I am showing you some more of Boston with the christmas atmosphere all around. I wanted to show you christmas tree from Boston. It was daylight so it wasn't looking so good as in night but next time will try to do also pictures in the night time. 
I also was near Quincy Market -(Inside they sell mainly food and souvenirs) which is just around the corner. 
I am wearing warm down jacket from H&M that was keeping me warm very well and hat too as it was quite cold.
I also made vlog from that day so it is on my youtube channel. 
Links are above on my blog.

Boston is very beautiful city and it is many places yet to explore. 
On my way I saw many nice pubs or taverns that were looking cozy and welcoming athough I not drink alcohol there was also food to be served. 
If you feel cold you can warm up in nearby mall and do shopping, as many shops are nearby- for expample Victoira's Secret.

Hope you have wonderful time before christmas and wish you all great week.

I am wearing:

Hat/Terranova
Scarf/Terranova
Jacket/H&M
Shoes/Tchibo
Hoodie/Champion












































Comments

  1. Wow what a huge christmas tree!
    And I love your comfy look, perfect for the really cold winter days.
    Such a nice combination.

    take a look at my BLOG and also INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a
    lot of completely unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of
    it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do
    you know any techniques to help prevent content from being stolen? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment