OOTD FOM BOSTON WITH RIPPED TOPSHOP JAMIE JEANS

Hello.
Today I present ootd from Boston. Fall had come to the end but still we have some warmer days around 50F/ 10C so I wearing here light jacket and pair it with ripped topshop jamie jeans that I got 2 years ago. That are my favourite jeans lately because they are comfortable and have much streach, one thing that I could use more with them is belt but they are highwaisted and then belt lay to high on the waist.
I like also wearing those suede boots with zipper on the side, they are perfect for the transitioning weather.
What do you like to wear the most when its in between seasons?

I am wearing:

T-shirt/H&M
Hoodie/Cubus
Boots/Tchibo
Jacket/NewYorker





















Comments

  1. Dear Meg,
    no wonder these jeans are your favourites although you own them already two years! I like this relaxed look on you!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Dear Rena greetings and have great weekend!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment