Naked On the run palette, make up forever eyeshadows, smashbox bronzer- SEPHORA HAUL

Today I present Sephora Haul, I got that naked on the run- Urban Decay Pallete on sales in Sephora. It is good deal as in it we have also the eyepencil, lipgloss and the mascara. Beseides it I also bought few eyeshadows from Make up Forever- Star Dust Eyeshadows and Diamond Powder. 
That eyeshadows are really good quality and remind me of pigmets, they are also not irritating my eyes which just proofs that this brand is good for more allergy prone skins. I also got that Smashbox bronzer- HALO Longwear Blush at sale at store and It is also great quality loose power bronzer in great pacaging with a mirror. 
Whatch it on youtube for more details. Hope you enjoy the video- give thumbs up and subscribe for more.
 What did you got on sephora lately?


































Subscribe to my youtube channel too!!!

Comments

  1. Dear Meg, I think this palette is really amazing and the colours seem to be very versatile. Thanks for sharing and have a happy new week!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, dear Meg, hopefully you had a good week so far! xx Rena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You welcome Rena, yes good week, hope your is good too. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment